Guild D50-CE acoustic-electric dreadnaught style, rounded cutaway, all solid woods, natural finished spruce top, rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, 1-23/32" nut width, 25-1/2" scale, ebony bridge, headstock with pearloid Chesterfield inlay and "Guild" logo, chrome Grover Rotomatic tuners, factory Fishman Prefix ProBlend pickup / mic / preamp system, with original Guild hardshell case. Guitar is in remarkable condition except for a couple of surface dings on the lower bout. Original Guild hardshell case is Mint. Sounds and plays awesome.
Following is a direct quote from a professional review on this guitar. “The D50CE is loud and crisp, and it has a midrange punch reminiscent of a Martin D28. Strummed chords sound big and bold, and fingerstyle passages sparkle with detail. Bluegrass pickers will dig the D50CE's bright, fat lead sound, while acoustic blues players will appreciate its thumping bass and sweet top-end”.
I regret to sell this, but my collection has grown to around 25 guitars, and unfortunately, I must sell some.
These awesome guitars are getting hard to find. Contact me if you’re looking for a great guitar.
Will ship to Canada, USA or UK. Actual shipping will be advised when the bidder has provided a postal or zip code. Estimated shipping cost excluding insurance is as shown below. Insurance is highly recommended. Provide postal or zip code for shipping cost.
• Within Central Canada (non-remote) by regular Parcel Post: $45.
• To the mid-US (non-remote) by Expedited Parcel USA: $65.
• To the UK: Unknown at this time, bidder to advise address information.
• Paypal or certified cheque.
• The item above will be fully inspected and polished before shipping.
• A great effort has been put into accurately describing the item as noted above.
• All sales are final.
• Item described above is also listed for sale in seller’s local area.
• The seller is not liable for any damages incurred during shipping. However, I will work effortlessly to assist the buyer if problems were to occur. It will be the buyer’s responsibility to request insurance before making final payment.
• The winning bidder is responsible for any extra charges, if applicable, associated with Border Crossings, Duty, Customs, Taxes, etc. Seller is not responsible for delays associated with border crossing, Customs, etc., if applicable.
• Full payment must be received within 7 days after the closing of the auction. Failure to comply will result in the auction being revoked and a no-payment notification filed to ebay.
• Winning bidder has 48 hours to advise of complete shipping address, any options to be added, preferred shipping methods, or any pertinent questions.
525 total views, 1 so far today